Thursday, March 7, 2013

How I use my Finsbury!

Hello! I wanted to go over how I use my Finsbury! I have had it now for almost 2 months. :-) I am still playing around with it, but I'm hoping that I have found a good system! 

First off, when you open it you'll see my debit cards, license, and my flyleaf. There is a pocket under the credit card slots, which I keep coupons, and appointment cards. On my flyleaf I keep post-its for a quick note!

Behind that I have a clear envelope that holds pictures and drawings by my kids!
I also have a pic of my parents and myself! My dad passed away a few years ago, so having a picture of him on me is so precious to my heart. 

Next, I have my lovely expense envelope! I'm loving that so much! 
Holds all my money and lets me keep track at the same time! :-)
 Behind that I have the credit card holder that keeps my loyalty cards, fly tags, and some postage stamps.

I keep a month on two pages. I like to use that to track birthdays, paydays, school holidays, and days I work. I enjoy seeing things at a full view. 

I also keep  a yearly view in to write birthdays, and anniversary's. Makes it easier to transfer things over to the next year, and onto the months.

For my diary I use week on 2 pages. Washi tape makes it look pretty and makes the holes stronger. To avoid the holes being torn. I also use masking stickers., they are easier to write on. I love to use stickers!! I believe if you decorate something to your liking you'll want to use it more! In my case I love color and cute stickers! This makes me happy when I open my filo!

Next comes dividers!
Top Tab 
 Daily Bible Notes
Food (grocery)
Notes



Side Tabs


Monthly Bills
Vacation
Lists
Pen Pals
Blog!
Addresses
User Names and Passwords

In the back zipper I keep stickers!! Love my stickers!

I also keep my pens near my filo. I don't hold them in it due to it feeling like it could POP! I use PaperMate Flair pens. I do color code. The set came with 5 different pens and that is exactly what I need! I also use a coleto that holds 4 colors. I love that pen but I love the way the PaperMate writes better! 

Here is my collection of washi tape and stickers!!


Have you found that you LOVE your filo/planner?!



2 comments:

  1. Love your Yellow Finsbury finally a planner which it as bright and colourful as mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, I love color!! ;) Love your planner as well!!

      Delete