Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 10 Recap

Week 10 has come to an end! 
This week wasn't so crazy! Which is good! Found out that Thursdays wouldn't be so bad. Both the kids practice at 5:30, but my son play with a friend so that makes it easier. :-) We skipped Girl Scouts, due to trying to get things done before Friday! Friday we went to Dallas! We were going to go to Six Flags but the weather wasn't very pleasant for the kids. They still enjoyed shopping and swimming at the hotel! 
I did get to go to Staples and The Container Store! Staples didn't have much Martha Stewart.. :-( 
The Container Store has so much stuff! I've never been in that store. Bought some stickers, pen loops, and magnetic page holders. That was what I went in for! 
That about sums it up. How was your week?





Sorry about the background! I took this picture in the hotel room.


No comments:

Post a Comment