Monday, May 6, 2013

My Week, #18

Hello! Last week was so awesome!!

First off, I started working out with my friend. I felt so good. Sounds crazy, but I loved feeling the sweat fall down my face! I hope I will continue with such motivation!

Tuesday and Thursday were great mail days! Tuesday I received a package from my Secret Swapper from the Philofaxy group! Thursday.. oh Thursday!! I received a personal Orche Malden!!! Yes, a MALDEN!!! I am forever in love! All thanks to Carla from yayforfridays.blogspot.com :) I also received a package from my dear friend Alice!! She sent me tons of goodies! Blog post to follow with all that!

Friday was field trip day with my oldest son! We went out to a ranch that talks about the settler days. They shot off cannons. LOUD! Made me jump a few times! It was so cute to see the people dressed in clothes from that time. I am glad we wear pants now days! Dresses for me are rare!

The weekend went by nice and easy. Which was nice to just relax! How was your week?



No comments:

Post a Comment