Monday, June 17, 2013

My week 24

Hello! How is everyone today!? It's Monday! Can you believe I am doing my weekly on time?! What?!?! Lol! I'm in a good silly mood this morning! 

About last week...

I received the cross washi tape from a pen pal and loved it so much! I knew I wanted to use it right away. I paired it with blue and pastel orange. I really like how it looks! 

I then went through my kawaii mini memo sheets, and found this cute bear with blue lines. Perfect match! I used it to write my dinner plans on. :) 

Last week was a good week for me. Well, except for Tuesday. Evan had to get his shots! He was given four! Ekk!! Their was one funny thing about that! The nurse asked him to count to a hundred, so he started counting.. then BAM, scream! He did not see that coming! She asked him what number are you on? He screamed at her FIVE!! It was so funny and sad at the same time! Poor baby.. :( 

Wednesday was good. We went out to a park and had a lunch picnic. The kids really liked that! Except for Aidan.. He was on a tire swing, and had a friend push them. He wanted more and more.. Then he got more then he could handle! Yup, he vomited! He said "I just felt so dizzy!" Lol! That ended the picnic really quick.  When we got home I was surprised with some happy mail! I was sent a secret swap package from a Filofax group! WooHoo!! I am so in love with everything I was given! I will be doing a post on that one too! That will probably be on Wednesday. Keep an eye out! 

How was your week? Enjoying your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment