Monday, June 10, 2013

New Obsessions

As you may know I have started pen palling! And loving it!
I have become a crazy lady and bought tons of Kawaii Stationery! 
It was getting to be so much that I was going crazy with it all. I had to find a solution!

Then I remembered that I have mini vanilla folders. 
Dugh! They fit nice and neatly in my desk drawer. 
I put each set into its own folder, and labeled it. 
Tada!! Nice and neat!
Looovee it!! 

I even have room for my postcards. 
I am loving the post card swapping too! 

The only draw back to all the pen palling is my Malden is being neglected.. :(
Not having that! I sat down and decorated my week. Looks so pretty pink!
I have got to get myself to keep up with my daily to do's and pen palling. 

 Does anyone else get so into something and forget about everything else?
I am one of those people. Is there a group for me?!
I feel like I need to go to a group to help me and my obsession. 
I am a compulsive buyer. 
Once I get into to a new "hobby" I must buy everything I would need/want. 
Its horrible. My hubby is so easy going with it all. He just needs "his" time. 
Weekends are pen pal free and mostly electronic free. 
That is my down time from all of it.
Am I crazy? Please help!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment